Welcome to Ballater Surgery Online
How to access us
1) To View results (bloods/urine/xrays/ultrasounds): use PATIENT ACCESS (Sign up at reception with ID and proof of address), and until this is set up message us via the link below the blue box, below, or
2) For Non-Urgent queries that do not require a physical examination (eg. discuss results, talk about any medical issues) - book a Telephone Consultation via reception (we’ll call you on an agreed date).
Or Message us via the link below the blue box below (eConsult) ie.
3) For Non-urgent medical queries that may require a physical examination- Book a ROUTINE APPOINTMENT at:
- Ballater Surgery via Patient Access or Reception (or one of the Apps) OR
- one of the Hubs (Povorest/Crown Medical Centres) via Reception (you’ll see a local GP who has access to your medical notes)
4) For Prescription requests use PATIENT ACCESS (sign up with ID and proof of address and for queries email) or email for queries firstname.lastname@example.org
5) URGENT CLINICAL MATTERS: Email the TRIAGE EMAIL email@example.com (Read M-F until 10am)- attach photos!
OR Call reception and say it’s Urgent to get a callback from the Duty Dr. We have appointments daily for Urgent matters.
Please make sure you put your full name and date of birth on all emails.
Ballater doctors' surgery in Orpington provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. We aim to provide a personal service to our patients and have a wide range of medical and dental facilities. We place a strong emphasis on prevention of illness and with our enthusiastic team are able to offer health care programmes to suit individual needs.
New Security Measures
We are introducing a new consent form to enable us to send you information (including a GP contacting you with a query or results). If you want to continue receiving information from us such as the Newsletter, invitations to attend and general information please complete the attached form and return to the surgery.
Click here to order your repeat prescription online
Click here to book/cancel your appointment online
(Site updated 08/07/2019)